Soldiers ofScania Trailer Soldiers ofScania Trailer

Love the content as usual

Ah, the quality on newgrounds doesn't do the video justice. I think it lowered the quality a bit. I understand, because it does it with me too. Did you discover a way to post this to make it bigger without losing the quality it had on youtube? My videos have to be made a little smaller too. Also, do you know how to make preloader buttons for your flash? Newgrounds offers free ones to install, but I've never figured out how to get them to work.

CCshinobi responds:

Honestly, I don't know much about flash D:. I simply used a trial version of wondershare video converter. Vegas Pro does not really have a "render as swf" option. Sorry, I lack knowledge about preloaders, but I will try to find a better way to upload without losing precious 720p D: Good luck to you too! :D

StickMan Countdown(fixed) StickMan Countdown(fixed)

Yep, perfect

The choreography was epic, and the helicopter part was just so LOL. Amazing job!

I Dare You To... I Dare You To...

HILARIOUS

LOVED the art, but mostly, LOVED THE HUMOR. Hahahaha. I didn't have any problems with the lip-syncing at the beginning. I'm impressed. In the end, I think content will always win your viewers over.
Good work.

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

A-mazing!

Um...I loved it. It was pure hilarity (if that's even a word). All of your voices were clear and full of character!

Dangerous Dangerous

Nice, but the lights are too much

You have a nice style, and I like the fantasy feeling this picture gives. I just think it's too much "glossyness/shinyness." I think if you removed the twinkle in her eye and kept the lips, it'll be great. :)

Sunshine Sunshine

WOW

Totally thought this was a photo, if not 3D. You are way talented, and I have to disagree with the one guy below who made an overly-unnecessary critque of your artwork. I don't see any flaws, really. Good job!!