Soldiers ofScania Trailer Soldiers ofScania Trailer

Love the content as usual

Ah, the quality on newgrounds doesn't do the video justice. I think it lowered the quality a bit. I understand, because it does it with me too. Did you discover a way to post this to make it bigger without losing the quality it had on youtube? My videos have to be made a little smaller too. Also, do you know how to make preloader buttons for your flash? Newgrounds offers free ones to install, but I've never figured out how to get them to work.

CCshinobi responds:

Honestly, I don't know much about flash D:. I simply used a trial version of wondershare video converter. Vegas Pro does not really have a "render as swf" option. Sorry, I lack knowledge about preloaders, but I will try to find a better way to upload without losing precious 720p D: Good luck to you too! :D

StickMan Countdown(fixed) StickMan Countdown(fixed)

Yep, perfect

The choreography was epic, and the helicopter part was just so LOL. Amazing job!

I Dare You To... I Dare You To...

HILARIOUS

LOVED the art, but mostly, LOVED THE HUMOR. Hahahaha. I didn't have any problems with the lip-syncing at the beginning. I'm impressed. In the end, I think content will always win your viewers over.
Good work.

Alight Alight

Awesome :)

Amazing and breathtaking. Loved the idea. I graduated from BYU as well, so it's exciting to see good worth coming from a fellow student. :)

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Awesome, could use a bit of improvement

LOVED the animation. Thought it was hilarious! But, the voice acting probably needed some work.

The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Great, but give credit

I think you did a great job animating; the only quaffle I had was the fact that you used music from Pirates of the Caribbean, and did not credit them. You should always credit the things you use in your creations that you did not personally make. But otherwise, good work!

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

uhh...BRILLIANT!

HILARIOUS! I like your artwork, and I think the content was just down right funny. I think it could have been offensive to some people, but really, I think we all should just laugh about it. I give you a 10 for the courage to do it, and 5 for the good work. :)

And I agree with Master-Samus about the voice acting. It is a little difficult to understand what they're saying, but for the most part, I understood it. I think it was just the microphone clarity.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Loved it

Thought the art was lovely, and the voice acting was so...well done! The narrator's voice was very attractive. :)
I think there were a few grammatical errors in your story, but it wasn't too noticeable. It sounded more like poetry.

Good work!

Nintendold Nintendold

LOL!

HILARIOUS. I thought it was great!!

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Pretty good :)

I was amazed with the 3D animation, and some of the voices went really well. There were a few that just didn't fit the character (like the big green man...I guess I sort of envisioned him to have a deeper voice, but maybe i'm not entirely familiar with all of NG's characters). I loved it. I am extremely impressed. :) The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the video seemed blurry, like someone had videotaped the actual video. Did anyone else get that?
Good job otherwise. :) Congrats, on 1st!!